Take a few days of your school vacation to plan your moment in the spotlight! Come join the fun!
CALLING ALL SPOFFORD STUDENTS…..
REGISTRATION: By March 10, 2017
MUSIC DUE: March 17, 2017
REHEARSAL: March 22, 2017
SHOW DATE: March 24, 2017
SNOW DATE: March 21, 2017
Length of Performance
* Acts must be no more than 3 minutes in length.
* Recorded music must be the “Clean” or “radio” version.
* Music or sound effects are required in advance, edited for your Act. Pre-recorded music must be edited to fit within the 3 minute time frame. All music will be looped on a CD prior to the show.
*Music or sound effects must be provided via CD by March 17.
* All participants are required to attend the dress rehearsal.
* At least one participant must attend in costume.
* At least one parent or guardian must attend.
Absolutely NO DROP-OFFs at Dress Rehearsal or shows.
* Costumes must adhere to the school dress code policy.
* We reserve the right to require costume changes if any clothing does not fit the dress code or is deemed inappropriate at the time of Dress Rehearsal. Exceptions will be made when appropriate to the act, such as a gymnastics routine.