The objective of the Boxford PTO is to provide a vehicle whereby parents and teachers can work cooperatively to bring a closer relationship between the home and school, thus enhancing the educational process of the children enrolled in Boxford, Massachusetts Elementary Schools. We were formed exclusively for charitable purposes and to raise funds to further enrich our children’s learning experience.
2012-2013 PTO committee members:
- Co-Presidents: Karla DiDonato, Jack Milmoe
- Treasurer: Carolyn Miller
- Secretary: Leanne Mihalchik
- Teacher Wishes and Curriculum Enrichment: Karen Collari Troake
- Fundraiser Co-Chairs: Kelly Blanchette, Deanna Junge
- Community Outreach: Meghan Budd, Julie McGee
- Communications/PR: Suzanne Malach
- Members at Large: Kara Delaney, Jessica Flinn, Susan Fowler
The Boxford PTO supports education in the Harry Lee Cole School and the Spofford School in Boxford, Massachusetts. We would like to thank all of our members and parent volunteers. Without you we couldn’t fund the programs that enhance our children’s learning experience. This organization thrives with the help of those who make time for the PTO. Please volunteer today.
And of course, we would like to thank our Boxford elementary school principals, Kathryn Nikas and Brian Middleton-Cox, and our teachers for making a difference in our children’s lives. Your dedication and hard work is greatly appreciated.